IBcrazy 5.8 cannon

kloner

Aerial DP
IBcrazy 5.8 cannon SOLD

I've succcesfully swapped over to 1.3 video gear and need to move some of this 5.8 stuff. i'll start it off with a IB crazy custom tuned Cannon.

12.5dbic Black Cannon

Finally it’s here, the new 12.5 dbic Black Cannon! Designed for those with long range in mind, these antennas have a very long narrow beam for getting a clean signal at long range.
Specs:
Gain: 12.5dbic
3db Beam width: ~30 degrees
Cable: RG316 (5.8GHz)

Connector: SMA male

$40 shipped

002%20%281024x815%29_595.jpg

EE,tracking station, servos, rx's not included

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilby

Kloner, how do you find the 1.3 stuff to work compared to the old 5.8 set up? Do you get any interference with the GPS?

Great looking cannon btw!

kloner

Aerial DP
IT works killer, gps used to get 9-10 sats, now it hits 12 of em. very similar, but alot more stuff available. i got the new rmrc setup, uses 1258mhz, saw filter, digital system one, not lawmate. Best part is vtx's are always available

yesterday i was range testing with a 1500mw 1.3 using a cloverleaf on the plane, crosshair on a tracker with the tracker inside and it never blinked. my 5.8 blinked if you sneezed here little lone transmit perfect through the wall. looking forward to some long range low level flights soon, i hope. Still use the 5.8 to transmit wireless from the ground station to goggles or the monitor. has a 5.8 uno strapped to the tv's back....... goggles have the built in rx, SPW and Cloverleaf, less than a hundred feet away. for whatever reason my uhf range check came out 23 paces longer than the 5.8 immersion did. went from 100 to 123 yards attentuated

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11_34_44&products_id=911

got a recorder coming to capture the actual transmitted video feed, osd and all. will show ya soon

been making the antennas myself and saving a ton of cash. need to build that ibcrazy meter soon to tune em dead on

Last edited by a moderator: