I can set home lock and off or att lock and off but not both

bensid54

I have a Naza light and a Futaba 7C radio system that I can set every other function on but I've run out of three position switches. I've got GPS/ATT/MAN set on the three position switch which works fine but I only have a channel six dial type or rotary knob left to work with and so far the only thing I can do is choose between Home lock or attitude lock but not both. I have channel six left and the X1 or 2 port left on the Naza. Channel six on my Futaba is used for mixing other channels and can do the slave master thing with those channels and maybe even with itself. Anyone have one of these radios and has set them up to work all functions of the Naza light? Telling me how it works on your Spectrum won't help because I have both radios and find they do differ in operation plus my Spektrum is a DX6 one channel less than my Futaba 7C I also trust the Futaba more. Any help could be useful and I'm also understanding how the Naza works now that I've messed with mine for a bit. I'll still mess with the radio and see if I can solve this problem myself in the meantime.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Just use a two position switch and set home lock and off, I have never used course lock anyway.

Pete