Aeronavics / Droidworx How much is my BOT worth?

Will Darby

Hi I was wondering if someone can help me..

I've take over a business which has an Aeronavics BOT as part of the equipment- it's set up with a Naza M flight control and a Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal, spare props, 4x 10,000 mah zippy Lipos (don't know condition). We don't need the BOT and would like to sell it- does anyone know what it's worth.?!?

Hopefully someone knows...

Cheers

Will

Darson Hall

Will,
It's tough to put a price on a used UAV—especially untested. I'm no expert on Aeronauvic BOT's, never owned one but Aeronautics makes good stuff. That frame is discontinued I believe. The frame, new, originally was somewhere around $1000 (USD) the flight controller maybe $300 and the Zenmuse about the 3-$400 range. Don't know what kind of motors are on it but all this might put it around $1800 when it was new. So much has changed since the BOT came out. The Lipos, because of their unknown condition would be of little value and unless your buyer was local shipping would be ridiculous. Just a guess but you might find someone who really wants a BOT and might fork over $1000 but you might also have to drop the price, possibly as much as half to get it out the door. Take some pictures, post them here and see what you can get, would be my suggestion.
Best of luck.

Darson