Mikrokopter How many LED's can I run......

MikroJ

I am curious how many LED's can you run off the fc ? I have read only 6 leds per arm ..........I have on mine 24 leds per arm (3 arms) and I can't see any transistors added? Is there any other way to do it ?

I cannot see how this has been modded to suit.... I may have to disconnect a few strips!!

It looks as thought the + power is connected to the PD and the neg is connected to the FC. One connnects the 2 front - and the other for rear arm - ?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
MJ,
Are the LED's switched on with the GPS or some other Tx switch? Do they all come on at the same time?
Thanks,
Bart

MikroJ

MJ,
Are the LED's switched on with the GPS or some other Tx switch? Do they all come on at the same time?
Thanks,
Bart

Not too sure yet how they work with GPS etc...don't have controller, arriving shortly. They all flash on off on off when battery is plugged in.

See if this answers any of your questions about LEDs.

Thanks buzzed perfect link, I have disconnected the LED's from FC for now and have purchased one of those boards from NG. Not too keen on soldering those small transistors etc... so I think thats a great idea they have made that board. Im assuming it can be used on the hexa even though the circuits are included in the Hexa PDR??

Dont Know how long it has been running with this setup hopefully hasn't done any damage to FC !!!

Thanks for your replies, Jim