Aeronavics / Droidworx How Heavy

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I'll send an email with a link to this thread to Linda over at Aeronavics and see what she has to say about it.

Bart

Cheshirecat

Thanks I appreciate that, I did send an e-mail to Aeronavics via the web site but not a word back.
Always struck me as a rather odd spec to leave out of an airframe spec, but most seem to leave it out anyway.

Fingers crossed.

Bartman

Just got a reply from Linda;

Hi Bart!
Good to hear from you...

Yes, we're well - very busy. Changing, scaling up - raised some capital in the beginning of the year and preparing greater expansion. Here a video of where we're at if you're interested...

So yes, also new products coming but turn-key and aimed at the commercial/industrial user...

We do have those details somewhere - no secret, website just needs updating which will happen soon too. I'll ask Karla to get you the details.

Karla - can you email Bart the weight of the CX600 V2 bare airframe? Simon and Mike can assist... thank you!

Thanks Bart for looking out and ask me the question - I have had no time whatsoever to engage - I know I should but simply not enough time in the day. Say hi from me please... :) Feel free to share the video.

Hope you are well!

Cheers,
Linda

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Linda says hi! :)

As soon as I get an email with the answer I'll post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheshirecat

Excellent, Hi Linda and fellow Kiwi's.
I shall look out for the information which will be very handy.
Thanks for facilitating this Bart.... Very much appreciated.

Bartman

reply from Aeronavics.....

The CX600 VZ Bare Airframe weighs 1.22KG.

Kind Regards
Karla

There you have it. :)