Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Need Help! Hope I'm not in too deep..

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by MHollis47, Mar 30, 2019.

1. MHollis47

MHollis47 New Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Medford
    Posted by MHollis47, Mar 30, 2019 #1
    Hope I'm not in over my head. So i bought a Kingkong 260 today .It needs a lot of stuff I imagine. Remote control, battery, and I assume some wiring to be done. Where can I get a parts list for it? Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Keep in mind only paid $10 for it. I have pictures if needed.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Jason S

Jason S Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Japan
    Posted by Jason S, Mar 31, 2019 #2
    looks you got only the frame and the motors and a reciever. so u need all the electronics esc flight controller etc to get it flying the combinations are endless so if you dont know what u need your better off taking it to a rc shop to get some help

3. Customj79

Customj79 New Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Jacksonville NC
    Posted by Customj79, Apr 12, 2019 #3
    holybro tekkos allin one 36$ / 2306 2500kv 3bhobby motor 13$ a piecec cyclone 5043 should be able to fit 6040 might be a little much for those motors I use a flysky i6 transmitter controls bounce a little have tune it out but I would go with a frsky taranis x9d range from 100-280$ or a turnigy 9x should do 74$ every thing comes with instruction and you have to be able to solder taking it to a hobby shop would cost lots of money and takes all the fun out and if you crash you know how to build it good luck and happy flying

it would do some good to look on www.fpvknowitall.com

4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Member

Posted by RENOV8R, Apr 16, 2019 #4
    Do you have any experience with quads? If not then yes, you're in over your head