HobbyKing HK v2.0 quad board

Tifische

Hi guys, anyone got this board flying yet? I flashed the firmware to fly X config and it's been impossible to set up. Am wondering if I missing something. I am already flying a 500x with FY91 and a XA 650 v8 with much less issues. Thought I could set up a cheap-throw-about quad with the spares but this board has me stumped.

Thanks

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=1.316955,103.771796

Tifische

Jake, thanks. I followed that reference. But after flashing it to x config, (and I get the exact responses) the board responds rather to the controls. Appears to still be in + config.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Can you describe the problem more.

Is the board arming,does it fly at all,if so what happens?

Do you have the board orientated correctly,are you using acro on your TX?

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
OK for the price,a great way of getting into MR`s ,especially for beginners.

Don`t expect to much stability with the piezo gyros.

Tifische

Jake: the esc responses are working fine. Tried swapping the gyro directions but I realized it was not compensating based on a X configuration. When trying to lift off, the quad tries to spin about before flipping over.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Presume you have the board mounted correctly on your frame,with the arrow pointing in the direction of forward flight?

gottafly

If you are still looking for an answer.....update with Lazyzero's tool. Use the 4.7 Ultimate.

The configuration is NOT the same (similar yes) as the rcexplorer site referenced.

The motor layout is actually:

1 3

2 4

See if you can get that to work first. Also, on my boards I had to reverse the yaw gyro. See rcexplorer site for how to.

I'm having a ball with aggressive flying with it. Very quick rolls and flips. Expo currently around 50%.

Good luck