Hi! Noob from South Africa here...

cymon

Hi all! Started with a V262 quad copter and needless to say it didn't last long. But the hook was in. So trying to build a decent quad copter now and finding I've got quite a bit of learning now. Considering I would really like to give FPV a go, need to have a trust worthy quad. Anyways, have already found some good advice on this forum browsing as a guest, so had to register now to give my 2cents worth.

Mojave

Hi all! Started with a V262 quad copter and needless to say it didn't last long. But the hook was in. So trying to build a decent quad copter now and finding I've got quite a bit of learning now. Considering I would really like to give FPV a go, need to have a trust worthy quad. Anyways, have already found some good advice on this forum browsing as a guest, so had to register now to give my 2cents worth.

Good luck and welcome. There is a lot of information here and several members from lovely South Africa. Take a look at all of the areas, especially the beginner areas: http://www.multirotorforums.com/forumdisplay.php?77-Beginner-Questions-and-Lounge!!!
And - learn how to make good searches for the subjects you are interested in.

All the best on your search - my 2cents worth!

cymon

I will have a look there! And the multiwii forum has my attention now. Just cant seem to get this st360 quad off the ground. Have a feeling its my tx setup tho.......

cymon

Hey Chris, I'm from joburg. Summer is here all right! Raining a lot here at the mo, so a good time to work on the quad.