Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Hi! Noob from South Africa here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cymon, Nov 7, 2014.

1. cymon

cymon New Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Posted by cymon, Nov 7, 2014 #1
    Hi all! Started with a V262 quad copter and needless to say it didn't last long. But the hook was in. So trying to build a decent quad copter now and finding I've got quite a bit of learning now. Considering I would really like to give FPV a go, need to have a trust worthy quad. Anyways, have already found some good advice on this forum browsing as a guest, so had to register now to give my 2cents worth.

Tags:
  2. Posted by Mojave, Nov 8, 2014 #2
    Good luck and welcome. There is a lot of information here and several members from lovely South Africa. Take a look at all of the areas, especially the beginner areas: http://www.multirotorforums.com/forumdisplay.php?77-Beginner-Questions-and-Lounge!!!
    And - learn how to make good searches for the subjects you are interested in.

All the best on your search - my 2cents worth!

3. cymon

cymon New Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Posted by cymon, Nov 8, 2014 #3
    I will have a look there! And the multiwii forum has my attention now. Just cant seem to get this st360 quad off the ground. Have a feeling its my tx setup tho.......

4. ChrisViperM

ChrisViperM Active Member

Posted by ChrisViperM, Nov 8, 2014 #4
    Hi there and welcome.....great time as summer is starting in SA. Where are you coming from....?

Chris

5. cymon

cymon New Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Posted by cymon, Nov 8, 2014 #5
    Hey Chris, I'm from joburg. Summer is here all right! Raining a lot here at the mo, so a good time to work on the quad.