HFPro & GPS for sale

It pains me to do it. But im afraid Ive got to sell my HF gear.

Fantastic hardware but my flying is going in a different direction now, so im selling up to anyone whom is interested. Theres no use in it gathering dust.

Ive got a green board HFPro, Works a treat, flown 8 times, flipped once but The frame was a closed type so the only thing that got damaged was my GPS Rx

Retail $450, selling for $400 ONO

HF GPS, flown twice. Flipped once, again, in a sealed frame. The original GPS Rx was damaged beyond repair, so I have a new 4 wire (as opposed to the original 6 wire) GPS Rx direct from HF.

Retail $450, selling for $400 ONO

$750 if bought together

I live in the UK, im happy to ship overseas, PayPal or cash only.

CJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Final price drop, $250 per board! Absolute bargain! Especially considering they have all the same features as the latest release of the HF boards.

CJ

Its a fantastic flight controller. I'm just going in a slightly different direction with my fleet. It really is a shame to have to sell it. As an added bonus ill throw in free worldwide shipping :D.

cJ

Thanks for outlining "part of my problem" Bart. Your input has been interesting. The HFPro has been used 8 times and is identical to the new boards in every way aside from colour and the video power pass through. The GPS board is the latest incarnation, with the latest GPS Rx module, and so is brand new. If I wanted my thread to be in the classifieds section, Chances are I would have put it there myself.

CJ

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
your thread belongs in the classifieds which is why i moved it.

Emowillcox

Carlos I have spent a lot of time recently looking for a used hoverfly board and had your post not been put in the classified section by Bart I would have never seen it. So I think your post is in the correct place tand you are over priced!