Hexacrafter.com HexaCrafter & Kloner Built Release G2 Brushless Gimbal- Press Release

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
HexaCrafter & Kloner Built Release G2 Brushless Gimbal
HexaCrafter ltd. is proud to release the G2- BrushlessGimbal.
The G2 Brushless Camera Gimbal has been developed inconjunction with Kloner Built llc. RTF versions of the gimbal are assembled& Tested by Kloner (Well known on the forums as a professional aerialcinematographer & FPV fanatic).
The G2 gimbal is the result of nearly a year of design &testing. This brushless gimbal is offered both 2-Axis and 3-Axis andadditionally can be fitted with a Tri-Pod style landing gear. It is designed tomate quickly to 15mm rails at 60mm Centers. This size & spacing is a“standard” DSLR Rail Mount and allows the use of conventional DSLR mounts,handle systems & shoulder harnesses for hand carry use. 15mm quick disconnectsare available to quickly mount to the HC-800 Airframe (with optional 15mm loadrails) and then transition to Hand Held using a DSLR Rail System HandleAssembly.
It is offered as NEX sized or GH3 sized. Conversions betweenthese is possible but will require reconfiguring the Camera “cage” and loadinga different AlexMOS profile.
This gimbal is currently being flown professionally withBoth NEX size & GH3 cameras with results we were not able to obtain withother available gimbals. Little or no Post Stabilization is the goal of thedesign.
Please take the time to visit our site: www.hexacrafter.com and review our new G2gimbal offerings.
Additional information is available in the G2 Gimbal AssemblyManual:
http://www.hexacrafter.com/index.php?id_cms=41&controller=cms
Video from the G2 Series Gimbal canbe seen here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBhItEpsCov1P7SgqgX47w?guided_help_flow=3
These are “professional” quality gimbals designed to obtain the “professional” results required by the Aerial Photography & Cinematography Industry.
View attachment 14639
View attachment 14640View attachment 14641
The G2 Gimbal series is available as a “Special Order” witha 2-3 week lead time.
Respectfully,
Andrew R Raines
HexaCrafter ltd.

Attachments

• G2-Photo1.jpg
    G2-Photo1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 274
  • G2-Photo2.jpg
    G2-Photo2.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 269
  • G2-Photo3.jpg
    G2-Photo3.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:

VINHEX

Smoooooooooth! More Silky than silky the silk worms cod piece lol...... Excellent work buddy.. Keep it high!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Can’t wait. i just got my quick release clips in yesterday..... I am so stoked about the new landing gear.
I’m just bummed i did not go for the GH3 cage... now that i have that I’m all mad I bought the NEX version...

Oh well.. upgrade sooon!

Mojave

Kloner good work. I went to the site and looked at the build. What bodies in the Canon line up do you consider "full size Cannon GH3 size DSLR" that will work with the rig?

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, we need to talk to Andrew about his chenglish, he's as midwestern american as they come too..... Right now we have it running on gh3 pretty good, i'm still not sure about the 4114 yaw motors and the legs with a dslr like 5d. it does work with the gimbal without legs fine, but we just re engineered the legs to be more aerodynamic and it's flying much better. Today i have a nex5 mounted up and am heading out to the field to give the flight controller a workout and see where the gimbal pid profile is performance wise

Sleepy, you have the cage in the box i sent the gimbal in. all you need is the pid's and a third axis to go full monty.

The biggest benefit here is for a ready to film gimbal that can fly larger than normal lenses in this class is hard to beat the value. It even comes to you after it's been test flown and the footage checked. It's not just a box of parts and a link for your browser.

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
Forum, I apologize for any confusion on the cameras. This is not my area of expertise. Kloner can respond to camera type/sizes. SleepyC...we can easily switch it to GH3 when you pick-up the new landing gear assembly. The Roll pulley ratio also changes between NEX & GH3. This is very easy...

Mojave

Forum, I apologize for any confusion on the cameras. This is not my area of expertise. Kloner can respond to camera type/sizes. SleepyC...we can easily switch it to GH3 when you pick-up the new landing gear assembly. The Roll pulley ratio also changes between NEX & GH3. This is very easy...

Thanks for the clarification; regardless it is good to get some variety in the gimbal arena. I will not be ready to lift my Canon 5D for a while. But when I am, there will be a better selection, good for all of us.

kloner

Aerial DP
a tight tuning vid with 35mm focal then zoomed 300%
follo roll tilt was on and did some weird stuff, 1% warp added
raw no wind...

adanac

thank you. What is "follo roll tilt?" In the desert video the horizon appears to rock gently back and forth as if on a ship. It it also tilts up and down. Are these moves deliberate/normal?

kloner

Aerial DP
What is "follo roll tilt?"

it is a setting that you enable for handheld, or to look like a stabilized plane look.... in this case it was a handheld mode. Also doing sustained 37mph

In the desert video the horizon appears to rock gently back and forth as if on a ship. It it also tilts up and down. Are these moves deliberate/normal?

that's roll/follow mode.

heres another

like everybody were waiting on phobotic controllers to replace these alexmos with that is self tuning. it should eliminate the rest of the wobble/shake. The biggest benefit of these is it's any lens capability. they come in direct drive or indirect drive

min0nim

Hi Kloner, what's the heaviest camera you've run with your gimbal? How would it cope with a D600 and FF lens - say 1.3kg?

kloner

Aerial DP
with the phobotic board i'm told it'll carry dslr with these motors on up to an epic with larger motors. talk to andrew and get an official blessing.