Hexacrafter.com HexaCrafter Exclusive UK/EU stocking Dealer

Hexacrafter

Manufacturer
October 1, 2013
View attachment 13858

HexaCrafter is pleased to have anexclusive UK based stocking Partner to provide quicker service & deliveryof our product line to UK & EU Clients. RedSquidUAV : http://shop.redsquiduav.co.uk is a premierUK based shop selling the HexaCrafter product line as well as the HexaCrafterrecommended Motors, ESC, Propellers and other items required to build yourHexacrafter Aircraft. All UK & EU sales will be made through RedSquidUAV toensure the best possible customer service for our European Clients
Please take the time to visit their website and meetVinnie. He has the same passions I have for Multi Rotors & the HexaCrafterproduct line. He is also an experienced flyer and can be found at many UKfly-in meets flying a HexaCrafter airframe system.
Andrew R Raines
HexaCrafter

Attachments

• LogoSquid.png
    LogoSquid.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 201

RedSquidUAV

Thanks Andrew, Kloner
Looking forward to supplying such and excellent product. We currently have stock on the Hexacrafter series as well as the Avroto heavy lift series motors which have been tried and tested to every level.. Absolutely awesome!! Those who have seen these in the flesh are blown away with the quality and the reliability. Those who haven't had the chance, it's time you did.. Mulit's on another level excuse the pun!

We are waiting for a number of shipments to arrive and the site will grow as they arrive.. Please feel free to create an account and I'll gladly inform you as the shipments arrive in..

There are a number of reviews on the Hexacrafter frames and Avroto motors just google and you'll find them, needless to say all positive and people are blown away with these products! If I can help you in anyway please feel free to contact me.

Vin

VINHEX

Just an update to let everyone know the Redsquiduav site has been re-vamped, items are being added through the next days. The the domain names are still redsquiduav.co.uk and redsquiduav.com However there have been some links with a leading "shop".redsquiduav.co.uk this has now been removed.

regards
redsquiduav