Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Help!

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by TurboRooster, May 14, 2020.

1. TurboRooster

TurboRooster New Member

May 14, 2020
    Ohio
    Posted by TurboRooster, May 14, 2020 #1
    hello There!

Ive been working with the FrSky Taranis Q X7S for a couple days now. I cant get it to bind to BetaFlight, Velocidrone, or my AcroBee BeeBrain Pro. Ive followed instructions on youtube from multiple sources, nothing seems to work. Are there any tips I may have missed. Acrobee tells me the drone is acting appropriately. I put the radio in bind mode and it just beeps and beeps. Is there a way to know if it is a faulty radio? Is there an order to which I connect everything? Do my goggles and receiver rely on the drone to radio connection? Can I sync my drone to my reciever without it bound to a radio? Im new at this obviously so any help would be appreciated. Basically I finally have all the parts to fly but cant get anything to sync up. I fear it starts with the radio. Someone please point me in the right direction!? I seem to be hitting a wall at every step of the way. Thank you for your time.