Help! Who can recommend higher pixel camera module?

Tobe

Thank you for advice! This item is very professional, but also very expensive, my purchased item would be more cost-effective.

Rook33

Rook
Thanks for the link PeteDee. This camera looks good. Can you tell me more about your use of it. What lense your using, I see there are 3 different choices. What does the rest of your FPV set up look like and total cost? This camera with the 110 lens is about $40 which seems reasonable. I am going to put FPV on my eye one xtreme and am looking at systems now.

LOL, I have no idea what 200W refers to in this camera but if you are looking for an FPV camera for an MR then one of the Runcam 0420H cameras would be a good choice.

runcam.com http://www.runcam.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=2

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I use these cameras on all my quads and planes that I FPV, wide dynamic range, adjustable, nice remote for the menu.

I use the standard 3.6mm lens with my Dominator V1's.

Rook33

Rook
would you recommend the dominator V1? What does the rest of your FPV set up look like. Trying to figure out what I am going to get. Of course I want good quality and to spend as little as I can.