HELP please! FPV - Black Pearl Monitor + 600mw immersion rc - are the compatible?

Mick Koi

Hi, I'm new to all this...

I've got a new black pearl monitor, and iv fitted a 600mw immersion rc transmitter to my P2... are these 2 things compatible with each other because i can't seem to pick up anything on the monitor? can anyone tell me letter, A, B E or F and what channel I'm likely to pick the transmitter up on, because iv been through them as best as i can, (difficult reading the channels when got white noise bitty screen) and can't pick anything up?...
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i spoke to someone and they seem to think that the immersion rc ones don't work on the same type of channels as the black pearl monitor, and that there for fatshark goggles etc only, ?? can anyone clarify this please? thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]as said I'm a newbie so any replies please explain in clearly thanks [/FONT]

cootertwo

Something just isn't right. Even if there was some sort of conflict, I'd think you should still get something. Check the dip switches on the Immersion TX. I believe they come stock, set on channel 1

kloner

Aerial DP
immersion vtx are only compatible with airwave based vrx like uno, duo, fatshark goggles and mondo stinger. i've never seen a monitor with a built in rx that is compatible with immersion.

what they told you is correct

the immersion works alot better than the rc305 stuff you need for that monitor, i'd ditch that monitor for a 8: readymaderc monitor and an uno or a set of goggles. get a nice ULTRA BlueBeam set as well....

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
They work but are a bit of a pain to set up but once sorted they work well.. From memory its band B on both channels you need and make sure your transmitting device is sending in PAL

Dave

stewdaddy

I have the Black Pearl monitor and Immersion 600mW and it works perfectly on DIV, Channel 7. I am using the stock settings on the Immersion transmitter