Help on choosing a RX and radio

I have a F450 quad and an HK32 pilot but the recommended rx and radio is on back order till whenever!

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...CompFullRangeRx_w_SatDivAnt_F_Safe_S_Bus.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...10_Model_Memory_and_3_Pos_Switch_Mode_2_.html

Im just looking for a compatible rx and radio. i am just confused with all the different types of connections. It says the HK32 pilot is only compatible with an sbus connection but the references futaba and spektrum satellite rx. Does this mean its only compatible with those or anything with an s.bus?
What are some good alternatives not too pricy?

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That's a super cheap option, but I think you'll end up wanting more channels (immediately,or down the road).

I always recommend the Taranis for a great radio, at a very low price, considering the features. It typically runs about $200 USD for the radio, receiver and a carry case. Great bang for the buck.

Taranis are pretty much one of the better choices right now. I bought a Spectrum DX-8 and now find myself getting ready to switch to a Taranis.

cootertwo

Spektrum DX7s, then a DX8, now a Taranis and VERY happy. Also got the snap in module for the back of my Taranis, and can now run all my Spektrum and Org receivers too!

Area21

Area21
I fly with FSky Taranis. Futaba and Spectrum DX 9.
The Taranis has everything but it does take some learning. The Futaba is relatively easy to use and links well to DJI stuff, but I find the Spectrum easier to program but don't like it due to no S Bus.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Taranis is best bang for you buck, Futaba is excellent for compatibility but, investing in radio kit is where to throw your cash because your radio is likely to far outlast your aircraft. With that in mind the best one out there, but you pay for it is the Jeti.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That sounds about right. Aloft and Helibatics are the places I've grabbed mine. But I think the prices are usually all about the same.

$214 is about the going rate. You may find it a little less from somewhere in China but then shipping would put it more than that.