Help! Dji Naza won't arm/start

tgadler

Dji Naza M V2 and Afro ESC won't arm
Hello!

I recently started building my first multirotor. These are my parts:
DJI Naza M V2 with GPS
Afro ESC 20A & Multistar 2213
Turningy TGY i10 with it's included receiver.
Quanum Venture Frame
Multistar 4S 4000mAH

I have assembled and configured the quad in Naza assistant. My problem is that it won't arm. When I connect the battery I hear the 12345 melody from all 4 ESC's. The Naza blinks it startup sequence followed by 4 green blinks. Then I do the arming CSG (Both sticks to bottom outside) and nothing happens.

What I've tried:
Just the motors, ESC's and receiver. That works perfectly and the motors easily spin up.

Disconnecting the GPS made no difference.

When I push both stick to the bottom left all the sliders in Naza assistant moves to the left (-1000).

I have calibrated the ESC's on by one with my transmitter and receive. First with the default endpoints of my transmitter and later with -166 to 100. Made no difference.

Giving power to the ESC's before starting the Naza made no difference.

Disconnected all my FPV gear and my gimbal, made no difference.

I have disconnected the red wire from the ESC's to Naza.

The brown wire of my ESC's are facing the top of the Naza.

I am starting to run out of ideas and now I need your help. I'm very thankful for all help that i get. Sorry for my bad English.

Alwil

There is an excellent section on this site - DJI NAZA flight control system under the
DJI General Discussions Forum . Have you looked there?

1- Make sure you go thru the Naza assistant step by step- don't skip any sections
2- Make sure you have calibrated your radio sticks and you see them move correctly
3- Make sure you are in the correct mode and end points set correctly

Naza is usually pretty easy to set up. Just take your time.