Mikrokopter Help... Changing motor direction in MK mixer?

Long story short, I changed the BL-CTRL on my coptor and must have soldered the motor the opposite way, as now it is spinning the wrong direction. Without having to get in and resolder it, can I change my mixer settings for this motor and switch it around? Right now it reads:

Gas: 64
Nick: -64
Roll: 64
Yaw: -64

Thanks in advance!

Eric

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Long story short, I changed the BL-CTRL on my coptor and must have soldered the motor the opposite way, as now it is spinning the wrong direction. Without having to get in and resolder it, can I change my mixer settings for this motor and switch it around? Right now it reads:

Gas: 64
Nick: -64
Roll: 64
Yaw: -64

Thanks in advance!

Eric

Eric,

CHanging motor direction is done in the individual BL pages which you get to by holding the control key down when hitting the setup button (i forget exactly what it's called and I don't have my personal computer in front of me at the moment). After you do this you'll have to select the BL that you want to reverse and then write the settings into the EEPROM of the BL.

You shouldn't have to change anything in the mixer page.

Bart

Thanks Bart, I ended up just resoldering it, had it in my head it would be harder to access than it really was

Eric,

CHanging motor direction is done in the individual BL pages which you get to by holding the control key down when hitting the setup button (i forget exactly what it's called and I don't have my personal computer in front of me at the moment). After you do this you'll have to select the BL that you want to reverse and then write the settings into the EEPROM of the BL.

You shouldn't have to change anything in the mixer page.

Bart