Hello Fron Long Island NY!!

TheQuadMan

Finally got around to registering on here, I'm from Long Island and have owned my DJI Phantom Vision 2 for about 4 or so months now. I've owned several smaller quads "Traxxas, Eflite" but nothing anything larger than that until the DPV2. I've been into RC for almost 20+ years its all I do.. I own quite a bit between air, ground and water but have always kept mostly to ground rc's. I have a few 450 size helis, a few 30+ nitro as well. I am now STUCK on quads. Its all I find myself doing these days if I am not flying I am reading up on forums or on line sites or drooling over items in my cart or checking out other modelers You Tube videos! I am going to try and unload some of my ground rc's to put that $$ towards picking p a DJI F450 or F550 no quite sure yet just depends on my budget when it coes time to pull the trigger..
Anyway glad I managed to find this forum ;)

Max Buitrago

Finally got around to registering on here, I'm from Long Island and have owned my DJI Phantom Vision 2 for about 4 or so months now. I've owned several smaller quads "Traxxas, Eflite" but nothing anything larger than that until the DPV2. I've been into RC for almost 20+ years its all I do.. I own quite a bit between air, ground and water but have always kept mostly to ground rc's. I have a few 450 size helis, a few 30+ nitro as well. I am now STUCK on quads. Its all I find myself doing these days if I am not flying I am reading up on forums or on line sites or drooling over items in my cart or checking out other modelers You Tube videos! I am going to try and unload some of my ground rc's to put that $$ towards picking p a DJI F450 or F550 no quite sure yet just depends on my budget when it coes time to pull the trigger..
Anyway glad I managed to find this forum ;)

what part of LI? I'm in the East End, looking for someone interested in piloting a big rigds or camera operators