Hello Everyone!!! Heli Pilot here from Canton, Michigan

CrazyRoto

Hello Everybody,
Great Forum, so glad I found it !!! I'm an advanced R/C Helicopter pilot and I suddenly found myself with Quad-Fever!! My first quad was the Blade MQX which is a lot of fun and then my fun went to a whole another level when I bought the AR Drone and in 2 days (10-24-2012) my 2.0 will arrive:). Soon you guys will be helping me build my own Quad (a BIG Quad):highly_amused:.
Thanks!!!
Mel

trec-r

Welcome to the forum. Heard a lot about the MQX and was thinking about getting one to fly during the winter. What's the flight time like with it?

CrazyRoto

Welcome to the forum. Heard a lot about the MQX and was thinking about getting one to fly during the winter. What's the flight time like with it?

Hi, that little 1S 500mah battery gives you 12mins of flight time, I set my timer on my DX7 for 9 mins. The good thing is you can pick up extra batteries at the lhs for only $10 so I'm sure you'll be able to get online for about $5. Also I bought the RTF version but it flys 100% better with the DX7 and literally just bind with no added settings!! It's a lot of fun!!