HD Downlink...Bolt HD? Anyone using?

Hi Guys,

Anyone using a full hdmi downlink? I have only seen the bolt HD with a 300 ft range, and a Korean start-up with longer range that has yet to come to market. Any other brands out there people are using, or does anyone have any experience with the Bolt HD?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
You should follow Kopterworx on Facebook. They are always trying out new things like this. They are using the Paralinx AFAIK.

michcamera

Anyone heard about or tried products from airborne Innovations ?

Before I start to bay anything I ouwld like to know if anyone would recommend this. Latency seems to be round 250 ms. Would that be acceptable ??

Thanks for any advise!

Follwing the details of the offer by Airborne Innovations:

http://www.airborneinnovations.com/ai/?page_id=469

Airborne Innovations now offers a low cost video compression board option, which is primarily designed for DIY use.
LowCostHDSystem.jpg

While not as fully featured, highly integrated, or flexible as the MicroraptorHD, it can do the following:
H.264 video compression, 1080i / 720p / 480i
When paired in one of the below development kits with a high power Wifi radio, it can transmit wireless HD/SD video.
High definition analog component video compression of 720p / 1080i video
or, with an add-on video interface module, standard definition analog video compression (composite or S-Video supported).
With the radio package we have a complete solution capable of medium range wireless HD transmission.
Or you can purchase the compression board alone to use with your own wired/wireless system.
Versions of the kit are available with component HD input, composite SD input, or with a small 1080p capable CMOS board camera.
Specifications:
Board dimensions: 3.1″x2.6″
Weight: 52g
Power input: Compression board: 5V @ 2W
Radio: 12V @ 6W, 2.4 GHz Wifi compatible, 1W output
Radio weight: 24 grams
Groundstation radio: 15-24V @ 6W, 1W RF output
The radio kits include antennas.