Has anyone noticed this

DennyR

The DJI Naza has a feature which supports alt. hold which means it has a pressure sensor. So how come it does not have a hole in the MC unit to allow air pressure to enter the box of tricks. They say it is not a sealed unit. but in my experience it looks pretty sealed to me. Since I drilled a couple of small holes in the sides it seem to perform much better.:apathy:

You bring an interesting point. I believe that they are using a piezo electric circuit to sense the variation in atmospheric pressure so that would rule out the use of an aneroid capsule that require a static pressure port. Looking at the case however, it is indeed quite close.... Maybe someone can shed some more light on this one...

Vojec

Could you post some picture with holes, thanks.
The DJI Naza has a feature which supports alt. hold which means it has a pressure sensor. So how come it does not have a hole in the MC unit to allow air pressure to enter the box of tricks. They say it is not a sealed unit. but in my experience it looks pretty sealed to me. Since I drilled a couple of small holes in the sides it seem to perform much better.:apathy: