Guys I really need some help!

pixelmonsters

I have been looking for weeks for a UAV/drone under or around 10K that has the ability to have a camera zoom while in air and the possibility for infrared/thermal camera. I have spoken with some of the top re-sellers on the net and to my disappointment NOT A SINGLE ONE returned my call or email.

I need two of these so if any of you could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
What's the subject you hope to film? What are your camera specs-DSLR, point and shoot, etc? Once the details of the payload are named down then we can look at an aircraft to deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pixelmonsters

Were going to be doing Flare Stack inspections and vessel inspections in chemical plants. We will need to be able to take really nice photos, I hear the DJI 1000 is going to give the ability to zoom with a D5 not sure about this though.

What's the subject you hope to film? What are your camera specs-DSLR, point and shoot, etc? Once the details of the payload are named down then we can look at an aircraft to deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk