Greetings From Propwash Rotorsports - NC's Newest FPV Group

Over the coming weeks I will be forming a FPV race league / freestyle league for the Northeastern North Carolina/ Southeastern Virginia region. We are planning to apply to MultiGP, one of the largest, most organized Multirotor leagues in the US. I hope to have weekly meetings, with fun-flys and race practice when possible. Finally, monthly races once we have enough racers.

My name is Shawn O'Sullivan (BossHat). I have been flying and building multirotors for the last three years for aerial filming purposes. The first time I went FPV (First Person View) it was amazing. You feel like you are in the air, flying in the craft.

As the last few years passed, the multirotor craft got smaller, and faster. Put all of these things together and you have FPV racing and FPV Freestyle. Imagine being on a speeder bike on the forest moon of Endor, or flying through the Death Star in the Falcon. These little 250mm quadrotors are amazing! Agile as Hell!

So I am scrounging every penny I have to build my racer. I am hoping to be able to buy one within the next month. I have organized groups and teams for laser tag, paintball, and airsoft in the past, so I have experience putting together teams. I have written scenarios and operations as well, so I have experience planning and promoting events. This, and a passion for multirotors, gives me the tools to build a great group of racers and freestylers. I am hoping to have a few flying fields secured shortly.

But I need your help. I need racers and freestylers. Already have a FPV Race quad? Awesome, send me a message. Don't have a race quad? I can help you to figure out what you need and how to build it. I have the tools, I have the experience. Never used a soldering iron? I will teach you how! For the cost of a new gaming system and a few games you can be FPV racing.

Please check out our Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/propwashrotorsports), and our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJT_-gzIMUZKdiNTrdXHPg) . Send me a message, join the group, and let's get flying!