Green LED status when boot up

Radimani

I'm quite a new for NAZA-M LITE. I've not yet skimmed all the threads but let me take your time to solve my question. Just bought NAZA-M Lite and wired all the necessary peripherals like receiver, ESCs, ... I turned on the transmitter, Futaba T14SG, and power to the flyer and checked the bind Tx and Rx is OK. But, the LED on the VU of NAZA-M shows different than the sequence shown in the manual. My unit shows the green flash only 3 times while the instruction shows that it should be 4 times. However, my unit still can not be connected to my PC via USB. I tried Windows 7 64bit machine and Windows XP machine both along with the installation instruction. Is the connection with PC is the things to do first? Otherwise, the LED pattern showing my unit can not become correct?:upset::dejection:

Attachments

• NAZAM-LITE LED.jpg
    NAZAM-LITE LED.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 263

Yep, mine does the same thing too. finishes with 3 green flashes. I took took it back to my local dealer, who checked it out, and said it's working correctly. As far as I can tell, it's an error in the doc.

Radimani

Yep, mine does the same thing too. finishes with 3 green flashes. I took took it back to my local dealer, who checked it out, and said it's working correctly. As far as I can tell, it's an error in the doc.
:sorrow:Wow! Thanks for the input, smackenzie. Is yours connected with PC flawlessly? If so, I envy you! I can not solve this as if I threw a money....

Yes, connects with PC just fine. In fact, I've got it connecting to Windows 7, running in a Parallels VM on a Mac :) the dji tool runs better there than on my windows 8.1 PC... I hook the USB cable up first, then plug in the battery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, it's worked in reverse sequence as well - to be safe, remove props, fire up the copter, then plug in USB. Be sure you've got the NAZA driver installed. Once you plug in USB, you should see LED go solid green. Launch DJI assistant, and if it detects the NAZA, will check it's firmware, and show "MC Output Off" mode.

Good luck...

jersdunz

I have a similar issue, Pc connectivity is good No problems there, took a few minutes to get that though.

I have never seen a light other than green and never been able to calibrate according to the book.
Home lock or failsafe modes do not work, smart orientation doesn't work either but attitude and gps flight seems normal in fact it has already saved my bacon..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBfAIuhexfg

Gps Safety net

Any input or links to this issue much appreciated.

Radimani

I almost gave up so that I asked my friend whom much better for handling of PC. However, he followed with the instruction but he neither completed the sequence... My feeling was just headache but now became anger..

Tahoe Ed

You have to make sure that your USB device manager shows the DJI device. If that does not happen you have a Device Manager issue. Go here and see if you can work it out: