Graupner 11" E-props

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Anyone happen to know what the prop bore of an 11" Graupner E-prop is? I'm thinking of ordering a set for my X650 and want to see if Mcmastercarr.com has spacers to fit them. Thickness of the prop hub would be helpful also.
Thanks,
Bart

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Anyone happen to know what the prop bore of an 11" Graupner E-prop is? I'm thinking of ordering a set for my X650 and want to see if Mcmastercarr.com has spacers to fit them. Thickness of the prop hub would be helpful also.
Thanks,
Bart

The dimensions are identical to the 10 inch, I have both here. Bore hole is the Graupner standard 8mm, hub thickness is 7mm.

Ken

Bartman

Thanks Ken. I'll have your 10" props back in the mail to you tomorrow. I'm shopping for the 11" props. v-eastonline.com doesn't stock them yet and electricwingman.com has them but how long do they take to get here from England?

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Best delivery from Electric has been around 7 days, last shipment was more like 11 or 12, that's why I order lots at a time. In a worst case I generally have enough spares on hand of any size I use to replace all of them that are currently flying though if I crash hard enough to break all 4 or 6 props at once I don't think the shipping time for spares would matter all that much!

Ken

Bartman

just ordered 6 sets from electricwingman.com. it's a shame to have to buy something basic like props from a vendor overseas.

i also bought a variety of prop spacers from mcmastercarr.com for $.84 each! hopefully they'll fit, be dead-on concentric, hold up well, etc. I hope so since the graupner spacers were $2.34 from the guy in the US.

Bart