Aeroxcraft Gopro gimbal wiring

lemonwedge

View attachment 6733

Have I done anything wrong here? When I connected it all up and activated the gimbal control on the PC one of the servos seized up.

Attachments

• gopro_Gimbal_wiring.jpg
    gopro_Gimbal_wiring.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 367

Davidhippo

I'm a noob myself to gimbal wiring and am experiencing a similar issue (dead servos) why did you take the negative wire from the FC connections all the way through the circuit? Surely the only wire you need from the FC is the control, the power is being provided from the bec, right?

ROVguy

I'm a noob myself to gimbal wiring and am experiencing a similar issue (dead servos) why did you take the negative wire from the FC connections all the way through the circuit? Surely the only wire you need from the FC is the control, the power is being provided from the bec, right?

The negative acts a reference point for the signal wire.

I set up my Gimbal with no issues, powered straight from the Naza. Ive since got it set up with a 6V 3A UBEC which seems to work fine on the bench but I have as yet not had chance to test it in flight. What Servos are you guys using? Im using the recommended Savox SH 0257 MG and they seem to work very well.

I just need to setup the Gimbal values on the Naza now so its nice and smooth.

Heres a vid with the gimbal in action powered straight from the Naza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_xP9r4rsc

EDIT: What frequency are you running your Servos at?