GoPro 3+ What video settings work best for you?

chipwich

1080p x 60 x medium works best for me. My + doesn't seen to have the distance focus problem, knock on wood.

zinkracer

Which settings seem to work best when you are taking photos while also doing video? I sense that I need to do this so that I can capture stills and video simultaneously. Without the camera in video mode, I cannot get output to the VTX. Or - do I just need to learn something I haven't yet discovered.

Thanks!

GoPro3 and 3+ offers a multitasking feature to do videos but also take a series of stills but there is a bit of a tradeoff, i.e., can't take highest quality videos in that contiguous mode.
I am not aware of any capability to switch between video and stills while in the air and if it did, I think it would be difficult to keep track of which mode you are in. Also, if I recall correctly it is best not to try wifi remote control of your GoPro while flying due to interference issues or was that a bluetooth issue.....???

Which settings seem to work best when you are taking photos while also doing video? I sense that I need to do this so that I can capture stills and video simultaneously. Without the camera in video mode, I cannot get output to the VTX. Or - do I just need to learn something I haven't yet discovered.

Thanks!

ChrisViperM

Thats how you can switch between different modes....but you need to be brave :tennis:

Last edited by a moderator: