goodluckbuy's naza v2 combo is real dji product

hi all

i start to build my 3rd multicomper with naza v2 i search online for best price and found naza v2 from goodluckbuy following link its price is perfect for that combo most of the websites gives only naza to 450$ but in glb it cost 565$ naza+osd+2.4g bt datalink+canhub

i wonder that is it real dji produc or something replica
why it is so chip i do lots of research for that link but foud nothig
what du you think is it relaible

link : http://www.goodluckbuy.com/naza-m-v...atalink-ipad-gs16-waypoint-free--can-hub.html

I send a mail to dji thay not replay my question also i talk with glb customer service but they say we have no idea about that

nisouck

Goodluckbuy is a serious seller; I think it's real DJI product.
Just have a look at the picture you can see the DJI logo and if the product you receive is not DJI, you may ask a refund without any question!

Enjoy!

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Don't be so sure about getting your money back from good luck if you buy from get what you pay for.com, I bought an FPV screen that supposedly did not blue screen, well it did and their answer was "how can you expect a non blue screen screen for that price"?????

That said in general I think their gear is the real deal and if they say that it is DJI it probably is, just be prepared to get a Lite instead of a V2, their answer will be "how can you expect a V2 for that price"?????

Pete

i have problem with glb many times before this is lots of money i dont want to have problem but olsa it is great deal if it is real it is perfect
i cant imagine how thay sell with this pirice if glb can whay others not