GotHeliRC.com Good customer service

FLJim

I just wanted to share a recent experience I had with my first purchase from GotHeliRC.com. After doing research on the radio I wanted to purchase for my first build I decided to go with the FrSky Teranis. This isn't a radio that is readily available on Amazon and so I started poking around. I looked at GotHeliRC because they are a forum sponsor and I wanted to return the support. Turned out their price was very close to the best deal I could find (from a 3rd party seller on Amazon) and so I went with them.

Unfortunately, I ran into some issues with completing the purchase on their website. I sent them a message through the contact us page. It was a Saturday so I didn't expect to get a response until Monday. Not only did I get a response within the hour, but I also got a phone call. I didn't answer it the first time because I didn't recognize the number, but took it the second time. They explained they were having some issues with a new version of their website and took my order over the phone.

Thanks for the fast response and great customer service!