New Product GNSS/GPS RTK Systems with Dual Frequency and Heading

Precis-BX316 GNSS Board, the RTK System with L1L2/G1G2/B1B2 & Heading at Affordable Prices. Support Shutter Synchronization & Raw Observation Data Logging. Centimeter-level Positioning Accuracy. It is good for Drones, Aerial Cinematography and Photography, Mapping, Surveying, etc. Check it out with datasheet.

Looks good.
Any case study?
Can this work in PPK mode?
How does it record and detect camera shutter event?
How much would it cost me total for a complete system everything included?

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Looks good.
Any case study?
Can this work in PPK mode?
How does it record and detect camera shutter event?
How much would it cost me total for a complete system everything included?

Hi Electrolics, our customers from UAVs as well as Surveying have applied our Precis products. You can see to our use case section and testimonials section of the site when you have time. www.tersus-gnss.com/pages/testimonials and www.tersus-gnss.com/pages/use-case . Precis products work in PPK mode. And our advanced line, the Precis-BX316 have camera shutter event for your needs. Regarding the cost, that depends on which product and kit you need. Could you leave your email or email us at info@tersus-gnss.com and our sales people will follow up your case. Thanks.

Can it work with cameras like Sony A5100 which does not have hot shoe? How will it detect the shutter event in this case?