Zero UAV GCS and maps

gweleps

Hi,
Could someone explain how the GCS get the map it used for automatic flights modes? from where is the map loaded ?

Thanks
Alain

gweleps

Thanks, that explain some pbs i got sometimes.
I sill have a pb with the map display; i am using a Nexus 4 or a nexus 7 (tablet) , both running Android 4.4.4 and when the map is dispayed the screen switch
between map and blank; To give an idea, it looks a refresh not done at proper frequency. The blank frequency is lower if the map is from a "load location" previously
saved in GCS, but is still existing.
Did you or someone had this behavior ? Any idea to fix it ? I also asked ZeroUav tech support and wait for their response if any...

vadmcse

I had the same problem before, so i bought a galaxy tab with 4G connection and problem solved.
Without internet connection, allways had problems

mlebret

There is a Map display bug with Android 4.4

If you can revert to Android 4.2, display should be OK.

Marc

mlebret

I have a tablet with 4.4.4 and I had a try with an old cyanogen built, was ok, until Cyanogen autoupdate back to 4.4.4....

I also have a phone with 4.2 with no possibility to update to 4.4.4, still fine even with latest ZeroUAV Android GCS.

Marc

gweleps

I have a tablet with 4.4.4 and I had a try with an old cyanogen built, was ok, until Cyanogen autoupdate back to 4.4.4....

I also have a phone with 4.2 with no possibility to update to 4.4.4, still fine even with latest ZeroUAV Android GCS.

Marc

Si i'll try to learn how to downgrade to 4.2...