Futaba T14SG Radio Controller function map PDF

I created this PDF which lets you key in your functions to create a map for documenting/reference. Most people label the actual controller also - but this is handy for planning, documenting and sharing settings.

The one with my name has my settings for my DJI s1000 with A2, the other is blank.

Attachments

• Futaba 14SG Switch Map Form Master.pdf
    329.7 KB · Views: 636
  • Futaba 14SG Switch Map DylanGlockler.pdf
    309.9 KB · Views: 507

deluge2

Very nice, thanks for sharing. It looks like neither actually has your settings though. Since I will be setting up an s800 EVO with an A2, I'd be interested to see the assignments you've selected.

Steve

Very nice, thanks for sharing. It looks like neither actually has your settings though. Since I will be setting up an s800 EVO with an A2, I'd be interested to see the assignments you've selected.

Steve
Weird, I'm not sure why they don't show up for you, just downloaded the file and they are there for me here - maybe opening in something other than Adobe Acrobat is the issue or maybe it stores the data locally for me (I wouldn't think so, should be portable) in any case here's a PNG version attached.. I adapted my settings from the videos on the Troy Build Models for the video Pilot Operating Handbook. I liked the idea that all switches down means you're ready to start the motors.

During my setup the futaba was sending some inverted signals and I had to reverse those in the A2 software, could have been disastrous as up was down!

Attachments

• Futaba T14SG Settings Dylan Glockler.png
    Futaba T14SG Settings Dylan Glockler.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 720

deluge2

Yes, it was a side effect of using an iPad app that didn't properly show the text field entries. On my Mac, the original files both display correctly.

It's interesting the different Tx setup conventions that exist. I've been 'trained' to have the default take-off settings correspond to all switches toggled to the 'back', away from the pilot. Not sure if that's considered to be 'down' or 'up', though I would think 'back' is 'up'...

Weird, I'm not sure why they don't show up for you, just downloaded the file and they are there for me here - maybe opening in something other than Adobe Acrobat is the issue or maybe it stores the data locally for me (I wouldn't think so, should be portable) in any case here's a PNG version attached.. I adapted my settings from the videos on the Troy Build Models for the video Pilot Operating Handbook. I liked the idea that all switches down means you're ready to start the motors.

During my setup the futaba was sending some inverted signals and I had to reverse those in the A2 software, could have been disastrous as up was down!