Futaba T14SG Dual Receiver Question

teecee

I am trying to set up my S1000 / Z15-5D rig with two flying modes. 1) Dual operator - dual RX,TX etc and 2) Solo operator - single TX, dual RX. THe dual operator is working perfectly as I have the Futaba T14SG and two R7008SB RXs linked and working via Sbus in 14channel single mode on the two TXs. My question is when I create a second model for this new solo mode and I link the two RXs to one TX how do I patch gimbal control to anything other than the default 1-roll, 2-tilt, 4- pan controls. Those channels are obviously in use by the RX attached to the S1000 and used for flying. As far as I can tell there is no "mapping" functionality on the Z15-5D assistant. Do I need to remap the flight controls on the S1000 to free up those bottom channels or can I do this patch on the TX?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I'm not familiar with the DJI side of the setup - but you can "map" anything you want to later channels (9-16) in the futaba.

Are you asking where that feature is within the futaba??

If the DJI is married to its outputs as listed above - you could move all the stick controls down to 9-16 if need be.

teecee

I'm not familiar with the DJI side of the setup - but you can "map" anything you want to later channels (9-16) in the futaba.

Are you asking where that feature is within the futaba??

If the DJI is married to its outputs as listed above - you could move all the stick controls down to 9-16 if need be.

I guess what I need to know is how to map channels to specific receivers or, if that is not possible how do I change the mapping of what the channels do in the TX.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I guess what I need to know is how to map channels to specific receivers or, if that is not possible how do I change the mapping of what the channels do in the TX.

I'm not sure about setting up the second Rx, maybe someone can weigh in on that.

But to remap the channel outputs - just go into the Linkage Menu, and then choose Function. That's where you will find the channel mapping - and the outputs can be reassigned.