FPV repeater from fpvlongrange.com

kloner

Aerial DP
After getting my dragon link and realizing the radio flat sucks for integrating then later realizing the ppm was varrying it's width, i realized it was either buy something else but i really really like my 11x so ran into this thing

http://fpvlongrange.com/fpv-repeater-system/

at first i just wanted my LRS to work, but the more i'm around it all the more i see the advantages. first it lets me get a clear line of sight whether that's out in the sun, top of a hill, around a bend, whatever. it's a 2.4 receiver that goes into the repeater then out to the model so you got your 2.4 range then your uhf range......... The other thing i see being valuable but not on this model is the ability to use 2 different tx's with one model. this would rock for aerial imagry with 2 pilots, one rx. Probably this biggest advantage i see is being able to kick back inside without taking the uhf in with me. also sitting int he boat proved to change the way DL saw me TX so being able to kick back in the shade and fly unaffected is the goal. The only thing i didn't like is when i tried bundling the whole mess together like they show my 2.4 get's turned on and off from the dragon link but spread out on a tripod it works perfect. Super strong signal, super smooth controlls, can totaly feel the difference. Feels like going from a dx7 to a 11x with double the resolution. At first i was a little dissapointed with the dl, but this made it really come together for me. the ohter advantage i see is being able to easily keep the orientation between the rx/tx antennas vertical polarized angle. It also helps keep the rc tx away from your video rx and the interference it makes, kinda important with goggles with a built in rx for any distance.

i.php

i.php

kloner

Aerial DP
wound up mounting this thing like they show on there site in a bundle, but i got it all in a sealed tube container thing.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

alot of guys were saying there lucky to get 100 yards with the dummy load or a mile in there car. i'm getting 130 yards attentuated and a mile and a half in the car. not sure if this is why or not. At least now it's somewhat protected to go ride on a boat and live in the desert. hope i don't forget it somewhere, that's some money in there. as much as the quad and FC