FPV & giant dog!!!!

kloner

Aerial DP
those guys that fpv through a cockpit are nuts. sure looks cool, but hard to see.

Last trip at the river i had a dog trying to get it every time i took off and landed. his parents were so pissed at us both. happens alot, them little ones are the worst

FerdinandK

I do not think, that this was filmed through the cocpit, just a jpg of a flightsim as mask in editing.

best regards

Ferdinand

Macsgrafs

those guys that fpv through a cockpit are nuts. sure looks cool, but hard to see.

Last trip at the river i had a dog trying to get it every time i took off and landed. his parents were so pissed at us both. happens alot, them little ones are the worst

You should have seen the owner run to get his dog, but the wee dog ran far faster than him...Benson :)

I do not think, that this was filmed through the cocpit, just a jpg of a flightsim as mask in editing.

best regards

Ferdinand

Absolutely correct, found a P51 cockpit on goggole & turned it into a PNG file, then overlaid it in premiere...mind you I originally used the standard fox glider cockpit with a DX201, flew lovely like that ;)

Ross