For Sale: Carbon Fiber DJI arm extension kit

Kilby

For Sale, 2 sets (6ea) of custom Carbon Fiber F550 arm extensions. These things are a fantastic way to get Avroto motors with larger props onto your F550. I designed these myself and had them milled from high quality 3mm Carbon Fiber. They are complete overkill at 3mm and ended up being stronger than the arms themselves, yet they are still very light weight.

I've been PM'ed about these many times, but I've since cleared my inbox out and don't remember who was asking about them. I have one bare set and another set that are already mounted on black arms.

I'll sell the bare kit for $55 shipped inside the lower 48 and the already mounted set for $65 shipped.

View attachment 9667
View attachment 9668
View attachment 9669
View attachment 9670

Attachments

• ext01.jpg
    ext01.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 376
  • ext02.jpg
    ext02.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 392
  • extArms01.jpg
    extArms01.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 301
  • extArms02.jpg
    extArms02.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 310

Kilby

One set sold, and one left. This is the raw extension set for $55 shipped inside the lower 48. These are 3mm 100% Carbon Fiber. Very light and extremely strong. I would guess the arms would break before the extension would. This is the only time these will ever be cut out of 3mm, so take advantage of my over engineering.

View attachment 9734
View attachment 9735

Attachments

• ext02.jpg
    ext02.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 320
  • ext01.jpg
    ext01.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 282

Anselmo

One set sold, and one left. This is the raw extension set for $55 shipped inside the lower 48. These are 3mm 100% Carbon Fiber. Very light and extremely strong. I would guess the arms would break before the extension would. This is the only time these will ever be cut out of 3mm, so take advantage of my over engineering.

View attachment 12510
View attachment 12511

Can you give me more info? do you still have it? anselmo@de-ja-vu.com

Kilby

For what it's worth, I still have 1 set of these floating around my workshop. I know we have a lot of new members on here flying flame wheel frames, so I thought I would give this post a bump. Complete set of 6 Carbon Fiber (3mm) 10cm extension plates. This will convert your F550 to an F650 and let you fly up to 11 inch props. I'll take $50 shipped inside the lower 48 states.