For sale av200

Hi there,

I`m selling my AV200+360+RSGS kit due to the new spanish regulations, banned everything,as usual..and reduction of my platform,from 12 rotors to 6.

New 1600€, selling for 800€ shipped,

Regards,

View attachment 17811A

Attachments

• GOPR1138-001.jpg
    GOPR1138-001.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 402

So you are only banned from flying 12 rotors? but you can fly 6 now??? That makes no sense.

Hi,Sorry if I didn t explain myself properly..Its never been legal to comercially operate a drone in Spain, but during many years there was some sort of acceptance or blind eye towards the activity.Now,due to the proliferation of platforms and irresponsable use of them, the administration has banned all use UAVs till the legislation is done,probably a set of rules like the FAA ones.
This beautifull video,for instance,has specially pissed them of.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS2_UQ9R-90
I´m reducing my gear cause I want to keep on flying wile Im waiting for the new regulations to come out and see whats up,till then, my hexa and Highsight2 will be more than enough.
Regards

why do you suppose that video pissed them off?

:)Hi Bart,
I´m sorry if my written english is not that clear, it's not my first language.. First of all,I would like to clarify that the video is not mine, I have nothing to do with this video. I know it pissed them of cause I follow several national RC forums, and this video specially caught AESA[spanish FAA] atention, wich shortly after that published an oficial note stating that the use of UAVS was only permited in authorised aereas[RC clubs].
"and irresponsible use of them" I mean an irresponsible use of UAVs, ej.the video I posted. Not of them as the others, and not me.
Hope its a little clearer now:friendly_wink:,
Regards

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
That video was awesome. I love the soundtrack to American Beauty. And clearly flying in front of a tower with 100's of cell antennas does nothing to a multirotor.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
why do you suppose that video pissed them off?

:)Hi Bart,
I´m sorry if my written english is not that clear, it's not my first language.. First of all,I would like to clarify that the video is not mine, I have nothing to do with this video. I know it pissed them of cause I follow several national RC forums, and this video specially caught AESA[spanish FAA] atention, wich shortly after that published an oficial note stating that the use of UAVS was only permited in authorised aereas[RC clubs].
"and irresponsible use of them" I mean an irresponsible use of UAVs, ej.the video I posted. Not of them as the others, and not me.
Hope its a little clearer now:friendly_wink:,
Regards

ok, i've deleted my post and I apologize to you.

Bart :)

chadc880

The video I just cannot believe it. It is stunning. And this was done with a Gopro and phantom, ? Which go pro and what setting ? Thank you