Flyonix F25 - New 3axis brushless gimbal on kickstarter NOW!

flyonix

Flyonix

Attachments

• F95 Kickstarter launch.jpg
    F95 Kickstarter launch.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 308

Quinton

Wow, just wow!

Goodbye to the MOVI!

Well I would not say that just yet, at the end of the day these will be ten to the penny in the next 6 months, they usually have the Alexmos controller, so it may not be such a simple setup as you always see in the videos.
The movi has been out there a lot longer, granted it does cost more but its proven to work.

I've had it up to here putting money on things that are not released or do not even have full specs.
What has happened the last year with things, before you paid for things once they come out and if they did not work you sent them back for a refund.

We seem to be entering an era of its a privilege to sit on a waiting list, then beta test products for companies that do not really care much about you.
From now on for me I will step back, not be on any waiting lists and will let others beta test.

Unfortunately I did hand money over for the Lightbridge which should have been out 6 weeks ago, with still no confirmed release date, and resellers kept in the dark.
I have a 5D Zenmuse which by the looks of it, a new version will be released a few months after the initial one, which still does not work correctly
We are starting to turn into lemmings these days, for me its time to wise up and take control of things again.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
I had go with one at BVE last month and it is nicely engineered and worked flawlessly. Flyonix have been operators for many years and do have some amazing experiences to draw from. I'm quite confident they would only release something that works well, they have a lot of pride in what they do.

If they can make lawnmowers and washing machines fly, I think making a gimbal would be child's play for them...

But we'll see how it is received. Alas as you pointed out, those who have has a bad experience with DJI are naturally skeptical creatures. I personally have had a great experience with everything I've bought so am a little more optimistic than most.

I had go with one at BVE last month and it is nicely engineered and worked flawlessly. Flyonix have been operators for many years and do have some amazing experiences to draw from. I'm quite confident they would only release something that works well, they have a lot of pride in what they do.

If they can make lawnmowers and washing machines fly, I think making a gimbal would be child's play for them...

But we'll see how it is received. Alas as you pointed out, those who have has a bad experience with DJI are naturally skeptical creatures. I personally have had a great experience with everything I've bought so am a little more optimistic than most.

I second that I checked it out at the BVE to Flyonix have a very nice bit of kit for the price and I was very impressed its also British so dealing with any problems users may come across should be no trouble.
Im one of the skeptical ones thats had loads of trouble with DJI kit and find if hard to trust them now. But I'm still using DJI equipment and it does work great with some problem along the way.

I take the same view as Quinton with DJI kit let the others be the testers buy it when all the problems have been raised and fixed.

Good luck Flyonix I hope to have one in my kit list at some point.