Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot

kloner

Aerial DP
for a guy with such neat gear, they really aren't using there brain much as to what to do with it. I've literally killed tens of thousands of pigeons in the name of dog training. This is like crying cause people killed rats in a trap last night...... The hunters need to hire me to ram that thing with a zephyr. At least they hit it..... I'd smoke it,,,,, drop in a slug and hail mary

hjls3

yep - im pretty sure i would have taken aim myself. i would have done my best to make sure t landed on private property then held the MR hostage :)

Dewster

The Shark group had a Mikrokopter shot down before. This is the second video of one of their copters going down.

trec-r

Was just about to post this on here but looks like you beat me to it. Besides someone getting hurt, my biggest concern is that this will lead to undue laws prohibiting multirotors.

3dheliguy

This is Comical!

You got to be kidding me, a guy using 12000 dollars worth of euipment to save a couple pigeons that inevitably turn into a big waste of tax payers money.

Awe this is so Stupid. I dont blame the guy that shot his **** out of the air. That is not what these machines are used for... Stupid!

They need to add background checks before you can buy one of these things that would solve alot of problems.