MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Flip/Cleanflight vs Mega Pro3/mw2.4

F

fengshuidrone

I'm thinking about building an H quad out of square CF tube and flat CF sheet. It will instead be using a lot of RTF Quads stuff. I'ts going to be running 1088kv RTFQ motors, 9x4.5 props, 4 RTF ESC-EZ 20AMP ESCs and either a Flip 32+deluxe running Cleanflight or a Mega Pro3 running MW2.4.
I am familiar with the 2.4 and the Mega board and I like the remote mag setup because I'll probably run GPS. Also, if down the road at some point I decide to re-purpose the FC to go in an octo or something it can be done.
I am not familiar with Cleanflight, I understand that the Flip can only drive four motors, and I'm not real sure about GPS performance with this board and that firmware. I know my mega is obsolete 8 bit stuff (but it works nicely) and the Flip is 32 bit future of quad stuff. Am I really better off going with the 32 bit system when my good old MW Pro3 gets the job done? I could save a grand total of 8 or 10 bucks by going with the Flip. Can it us a Leah6H GPS unit? Can Cleanflight do waypoint GPS missions? HELP:eek::)