Flight Simulators ?...

U.F.O

Hello Guys,

Are multicopter flight simuators worth the money ?

I'm thinking of minimizing the tendency of crashing my dji wookong hexa in my first few flights cos spares aren't available over here and I feel 90 dollars on flight sims are a safer and real enough alternative. I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

gringers

Preoccupied
Flight sims are worth it yes but in my humble opinion, a micro quad is the best way to learn.

I trashed a number of Blade MQX's before finally moving into something bigger (a DJI F550 hex). There's no substitute for the 'real' flying experience and feel you get from the micros no matter how useful the sims can be (I used Phoenix sim which I thought was pretty good)

U.F.O

Thanks man !

Just checked. It doesn't cost that much more either, I'd rather dismantle one or two of those, I hear crashes make learning quicker.

photobobga

The Real Flight 7 simulator has a great quad aircraft that flies very much like a real quad in manual mode. I have 70+ hours with RF7 and lots of hours with the MQX. I still use both for days it rains and need to keep my thumbs fined tuned for the unknown.

-Bob