Flight controller setup

Ryan27272

Hey all, ok so ive been trying to program my aio pro. And for the life of me i cant get it to fly right, and issues with the GPS. Im in michigan. Anyone know anyone i can send it to to get it programed right. Im just completely done trying myself. Any help would be awsome.
Ryan

Trevcharl

Hey all, ok so ive been trying to program my aio pro. And for the life of me i cant get it to fly right, and issues with the GPS. Im in michigan. Anyone know anyone i can send it to to get it programed right. Im just completely done trying myself. Any help would be awsome.
Ryan

Trevcharl

Did you download the app to program your FC? Every FC has its own app, for instance APM has Mission planner, and others have Cleanflight or Betaflight. With a usb to mini usb cable you can set up parameters on the flight controller, and one gets an update for the firmware for the flight controller too. I assume you have done all this, so you must have other issues? Dont discount interference from other radio devices like cell towers, and microwave installations nearby. Although these systems work on totally different frequencies, the receiver input can be swamped causing interference with your controllers signal. This can be annoying, makes the quad perform irratically.