flashing lights

dewser

I have a striker spy drone and my batteries are saying they are charged but when I connect to the drone and turn it on the lights flash and I have nothing.Any suggestions on a problem

dewser

The red light on the charger is off when charging.once charged it turns red again and thats what it is doing.I bought new batteries and the same

Elie 1

I have a striker spy drone and my batteries are saying they are charged but when I connect to the drone and turn it on the lights flash and I have nothing.Any suggestions on a problem
Great choice starting small. The first mistake I made was LiPo batteries once totally dead will not recharge on a cheapy charger. Check with progressiverc.com. They set me up with an iCharger and you will want the AC adapter to go with it. I got real sticker shocked on the price but the customer support alone was more than worth it. The only other possibility is you have a loose wire shorting out and if that is the case, your bird will need a bit of surgery.

Trevcharl

I dont know that drone at all, but have seen a few flight controllers that need to be enabled, before you can do anything. I have an APM2.6 some where I read that it has to be enabled by holding the right stick to bottom right to enable. Once done you can fly. Maybe you have something similar?

Trevcharl

I dont know that machine at all, but I do know that some flight controllers have to be enabled before they can respond to the controller. The APM for instance you have to hold the left stick to bottom right corner for a few seconds, to enable (That will be mode2 controller) Maybe you have something similar?

Elie 1

I dont know that machine at all, but I do know that some flight controllers have to be enabled before they can respond to the controller. The APM for instance you have to hold the left stick to bottom right corner for a few seconds, to enable (That will be mode2 controller) Maybe you have something similar?
Trevcharl is right about left stick bottom right as industry standard I will just add you have to go straight down all the way and straight right all the way. If you deviate at all your flight control will not activate. They design those really hairy to keep peoples hands from getting cut up. Also you can program your controller to activate anyway you want, you can even set your rig to auto activate soon as you plug the battery in but I would suggest against that because if you are not at zero thrust it will shoot right off on you and those props get sharp!