Discussion Flashing lights on my Eachine 250 pro ccd3 what do they mean?

I'm at a loss. Had to rebind my drone now I'm unable to arm the motors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f56997c6d054bcd63d709664583994fe.jpg

Hi-Flyer

Could you provide some technical specs? Eg flight controller, radio system? Could really like to help however do not have enough information.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Hi-Flyer

If your flight controller has a Ground Control Station try hooking it up to your Flight Controller and checking to see if the Flight controller registers RC input. Redo the bind process and also check that your FC knows what signal type to expect from your receiver (PWM PPM or SBUS etc) In your case it looks like PWM make sure that most importantly the ESC wire (black white and red) is connected the right way around. This Should allow you to power up and arm your drone and receiver. Consider doing a reset of the FC if the problem persists it could be due to incorrect calibration that results in the craft thinking that it is not level when it actually is.
Please provide more specs so we can help you more.

Cheers!

I have the Eachine Falcon 250PRO CC3d FC with the FlySky i6. When I rebound the quad I must have mixed the channels up is all I can think of. I'm gonna have a chance today to look at it again. Thanks for any and all advice. I'm new to this and am gonna need all the help I can get.

Hi-Flyer

The CC3D is super easy to configure and use! Good choice! The Setup wizard should take you through all the board and transmitter calibration procedures. Try plugging the board in and check the transmitter tab for inputs. Make sure you also tell it what signal you are using becuase flysky Has ibus which your receiver could be outputting without you knowing. Good luck!

The CC3D is super easy to configure and use! Good choice! The Setup wizard should take you through all the board and transmitter calibration procedures. Try plugging the board in and check the transmitter tab for inputs. Make sure you also tell it what signal you are using becuase flysky Has ibus which your receiver could be outputting without you knowing. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! I've got my falcon flying high with Librepilot now. It seems I had some channels mixed up. I'm just starting in this hobby. I need all the help I can get?