First quadcopter built,run, but spins ,wont fly.

THX_136

Hello. I had recently put together a dji f-450 quad. no gps yet. But nevertheless, went through the dji naza assistant 1.8. wrote the settings,but when I go to fly it, the versatile unit blinks yellow, to start it, you have to have the joysticks on the (left) bottom right and (right) at left top corner. I have 8" in blades on it now, waiting for the 10s. Its set on acro, endpoints 100, no trim, I think you are to have no dual rate. When you throttle it up it just auto-rotates and pivots on any single motor wanting to tip to either side. I have a Futaba T6EX. I am have the x-3 port on the naza going to the versatile unit and the "u" port going to channel 7/8 on the futaba receiver.I have it on atttude mode also. If someone has a idea to why this is doing this, id be very thankfull..

SoCal Blur

Could it be you have two of the motors spinning in the wrong direction or have the wrong props on two of the motors?

jer

no guru by any means but i plan on heading to the balboa rc park in the morning on Saturday around 10am, would lend a 2nd pair of eyes to help out.
making sure from the naza to the correct motors and the right direction for props.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Get those props off and re-check every setting, sounds like wrong prop or wrong motor rotation.

So Jer did you sort this out?

Pete

jer

There was a few issues.

Some reason his naza wouldn't connect to my laptop maybe since he wasn't signed in so I wasn't able to double check settings but one motors was acting up and the front of the craft wasn't the direction of the naza.

We did sort the motors and prop direction.

I personally think its a TX and naza tweaks.