First Drone - Doesn't Respond to Remote

THADC

Hi,

This is my first drone. Its a cheap little thing from China with terrible instructions. I charge the drone battery for about an hour (instructions say fully charged in 30 min). I put batteries in the remote. When I turn on the drone (little switch the instructions don't even mention) it has a number of lights that just blink. I fiddle with all of the remote buttons and joysticks but nothing happens. The limited troubleshooting in the instructions say that if lights are blinking and doesn't respond to remote:

"Frequency modulation between quadcopter and remote is not operating properly. Pull the acceleration level (which is the acceleration level??) to the lowest, turn on the remote control's switchover (what is switchover??), and push acceleration level to highest, then pull it back to lowest again. There will be a "di" sound and the quadcopter indicator light turns on, then the frequency adjustment is completed and it's ready for taking off".

Any ideas appreciated!!

Drone.jpg

Attachments

• Drone.jpg
    Drone.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,290

Hi,

This is my first drone. Its a cheap little thing from China with terrible instructions. I charge the drone battery for about an hour (instructions say fully charged in 30 min). I put batteries in the remote. When I turn on the drone (little switch the instructions don't even mention) it has a number of lights that just blink. I fiddle with all of the remote buttons and joysticks but nothing happens. The limited troubleshooting in the instructions say that if lights are blinking and doesn't respond to remote:

"Frequency modulation between quadcopter and remote is not operating properly. Pull the acceleration level (which is the acceleration level??) to the lowest, turn on the remote control's switchover (what is switchover??), and push acceleration level to highest, then pull it back to lowest again. There will be a "di" sound and the quadcopter indicator light turns on, then the frequency adjustment is completed and it's ready for taking off".

Any ideas appreciated!!

View attachment 29423

Do the product have manual?

RENOV8R

Translation:
1) Push your left stick all the way down
2) Turn the transmitter on
3) Push the left stick all the way forward
4) Push the left stick all the way down

You should now be good to go