FD450 - GoProHero3+, HD-2D Gimbal, IOSD, IMMERSION, AirFrame, Aeroxcraft Skids, Case

fdproductions

FD Productions
2,500 obo, barely ever flown entire aircraft is color coordinated from zip ties to shrink wraps, shes a pure beauty to look at and an angel to fly. (she flys very slow though not ideal for fast flight, but this is the best rig i've ever flow hoisting a gopro, im just not going to use her anymore and want to have a happy home, the case alone was $500.00 and this is includes the following:

2 JR satellites
1 JR receiver
1 JR transmitter
1 iosd
1 datalink
1 dji 450 airframe
4 700 kv t-motors
4 graupers 12s
1 custom case

tons more too list see pics.

2,500 obo, barely ever flown entire aircraft is color coordinated from zip ties to shrink wraps, shes a pure beauty to look at and an angel to fly. (she flys very slow though not ideal for fast flight, but this is the best rig i've ever flow hoisting a gopro, im just not going to use her anymore and want to have a happy home, the case alone was $500.00 and this is includes the following:

2 JR satellites
1 JR receiver
1 JR transmitter
1 iosd
1 datalink
1 dji 450 airframe
4 700 kv t-motors
4 graupers 12s
1 custom case

tons more too list see pics.

Did you sell this unit? Pictures ???

john

fdproductions

FD Productions
John,

We sold this unit already, but have one exactly like this but with Futaba 14SG for 300.00 more brand new everything. Or we can ship you this unit for the same price please pm me your cellphone number and I will text message you the pictures of this unit.

Shaun