F550 problem after takeoff - please help anyone

F

fengshuidrone

Looks like your gains are set too high. Go adjust your settings.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
definitely check your gains like fengshuidrone said but also check to be sure all of the props are spinning the correct direction and that the props that are mounted are correct for each position. there might be a motor spinning in the right direction but with the wrong prop. Usually NAZA's aren't that sensitive to bad gain settings.

F

fengshuidrone

The reason I suggested gain settings is because of the way the oscillation increases as the flight progresses. Seems like prop direction or selection problems would manifest early in the flight immediately upon throttle up instead of progressively getting worse. I don't know everything though. I don't even fly NAZA. But PID problems on my Multiwii manifest in the same way and PID in MW = gain settings in NAZA. When encountering issues like he has it could never hurt to recheck props AND settings.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
That too high a gain. The Naza manual has some decent 550 gain settings in the manual, just make sure your AUW is the same as they list.

What do u mean by "newly repaired?" If your frame took a serious hit in some crash, you should consider a twisted arm or frame twist as a candidate to your problem. Even a twist of just 1/2° will cause behavior like this.