F16 V's UFO (off topic)

Macsgrafs

Over the last few months I have been travelling to many airshows, here's a video shot by my wife & I wonder if anyone can shed some light onto what it could be?

Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Thanks Chris, don't think it's DARPA made to be honest ;)
Glad to see the last video you posted, most people think you're nuts if you say you saw a UFO!!!!

Ross

ChrisViperM

On one hand it's pretty ignorant to believe we are the only ones in the whole universe capable of building things which can fly......on the other hand, not talking too loudly in public about these things can help to keep you out of mental hospitals :tennis:

Chris

Macsgrafs

On one hand it's pretty ignorant to believe we are the only ones in the whole universe capable of building things which can fly......on the other hand, not talking too loudly in public about these things can help to keep you out of mental hospitals :tennis:

Chris

I've gone past caring to be honest with you, I've upset a few along the way because my views differ from there's...but at least I'm not following the masses, bleating & baring as they go ;)

I have another video also shot at an airshow, which shows 2 high speed lights, Nick Pope has viewed it & cant say what they are...are we alone???? NO chance, there must be many other civilisations far more advanced than us!

Ross