EPP 1045 props, 15 total

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi all,
I'm replacing the stock props that came with my MK Oktokopter and I can't possibly try to sell them after griping what crap they are so they're here, free, for anyone willing to shell out $7.00 or so to ship them in the US. About half of them have one blade painted white which I did to help balance them. I also broke one to see how strong they are so I have fifteen total, 8LH and 7RH or maybe it's 8RH and 7LH.
They're perfectly good for a beater quad or hexa.
Reply to this thread if you're interested.
Thanks,
Bart

Crash

Defies Psychics
Hi all,
I'm replacing the stock props that came with my MK Oktokopter and I can't possibly try to sell them after griping what crap they are so they're here, free, for anyone willing to shell out $7.00 or so to ship them in the US. About half of them have one blade painted white which I did to help balance them. I also broke one to see how strong they are so I have fifteen total, 8LH and 7RH or maybe it's 8RH and 7LH.
They're perfectly good for a beater quad or hexa.
Reply to this thread if you're interested.
Thanks,
Bart

I'll take them if you still have them. Mk KK quad doesn't mind crappy props. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Crash,
Welcome to the site!! That is one helluva first post. how's that for return on investment!
I'm happy to pass them along to you. PM me with your mailing address and I'll send them next week.
Bart